fredag, januari 01, 2010

Vulture heart


Vulture Heart
Well I´m getting nearer, I´m getting nearer dark. And you know.
Yes you know.
When I hold you closer. Like a bomb ready to blow.
To blow, yeah.
My warning signs, the warning signs start to show
Yeah show.

Well you thought you knew me, trusted me with your life
And your soul
Never thought I let you down, never leave you in that hole.
This time
Feel the ice cold me, just the ice cold

Ref:
And a Heart of a Vulture, always beating for you. Hey that´s true
And a Heart of a Vulture, is feeding from you . Sad but true

To see you that broken, see you broken down and weak.
So helpless and weak.
Couldn´t say I´m sorry, I kind of like you pale &bleak
Oh so bleak
Feel the ice cold me, just the ice cold
And a Heart of a Vulture, always beating for you. Hey that´s true
And a Heart of a Vulture, is feeding from you . Sad but true, sad but true
Take my hand Play the game All around… Once again…

1 kommentar:

clas sa...

jo, jo, ja,ja...